If you're using Google Tag Manager to manage tags for your website, you can add your SiteMatch Pixel to your Google Tag Manager account.
Install your SiteMatch Pixel in Google Tag Manager
- Log in to your Google Tag Manager account.
- Select your website's container and click Add a new tag.
- Click Custom HTML Tag and enter a name for your tag.
- Log in to your PostPilot account, then tap Integrations and tap the Manage button for SiteMatch.
- Tap the Copy button to the right of the pixel code to copy the pixel code to your clipboard.
- Return to Google Tag Manager and paste the code in the HTML container.
- Click the Advanced Settings dropdown and select Once per page under Tag firing options.
- Under Fire On, select All Pages.
- Click Create Tag.
The pixel is now installed on your website. Head back to the SiteMatch section of PostPilot's integrations. It'll take a few minutes for the two systems to connect. Once connected, you'll see a message stating that 'This pixel has been successfully verified'.
Once verified, you're ready to start using your SiteMatch pixel. Click on Flows to setup some campaigns to start targeting site visitors. More on that here.