A guide for connecting PostPilot's SiteMatch to Shopify
1. Login to PostPilot and tap on Integrations.
2. Select SiteMatch from the list and click Manage.
3. Choose your Shopify store.
4. Tap the copy icon the the right of the script code
5. Now head over to your Shopify Admin console.
6. Once logged in, go to Online Store > Themes > [your theme name] > Edit code.
7. On the Edit Code page, you’ll see a list of files on the left side of the screen. Find the “Layout” folder and click on “theme".
8. Scroll to the bottom of the code in the main viewing area and add a line directly above the last 2 tags.
9. Paste the pixel code that you copied from PostPilot into this line. The end result will look similar to the example below.
IMPORTANT: Be careful not to alter anything else in this file. Doing so can have negative consequences. If you feel unsure, please reach out to our support team to assist.
10. It'll take a few minutes for the two systems to connect. Once connected, you'll see a message stating that 'This pixel has been successfully verified' in PostPilot>Integrations>SiteMatch>Manage.
Once verified, you're ready to start using your SiteMatch pixel. Click on Flows to setup some campaigns to start targeting site visitors. More on that here.