Let PostPilot listen to webhook events and take action to increase ROI.
To use Flows, you'll need the proper Integrations setup. Flows work with the following webhook integrations:
Loyalty Lion (coming February 2022)
1. Select 'Flows' from the left menu.
On the Flows landing page, you can view your existing Flows, as well as their status (Active, Draft or Disabled).
2. Select an existing Flow to modify it or to view campaign results stats, or create a new Flow by tapping 'New Flow'.
3. Flows needs to connect to a Shopify store in order to listen for events and send cards. Select 'Shopify as your source and then select the store you wish to connect.
4. You're now ready to setup your Flow. Give it a name, and then Define your first trigger.
5. In the Edit Trigger modal, select your webhooks events source (Recharge, Attentive, Loyalty Lion, etc) and then select the event you'd like to use to trigger the Flow.
6. Next, well add a Filter to further refine who we're sending (and not sending) to.
Tap the '+ Add new step', and then select 'Filter'.
7. Setup as many filters as you like, and then save them.
8. Now we will add a Delay. A Delay tells PostPilot to wait a number of days after an event has been detected before sending a card.
9. Now you're ready to define the parameters of the cards you're going to send. To do so, tap the + icon again and tap Send. This will call up the Send modal.
Select your design, apply any appropriate coupons and set a US return address if desired.
NOTE: You can add as many Filters, Delays and Sends as you wish, so you can setup some extensive customer journeys. As an example, you may setup an additional Delay, Filter and Send to target recipients of your initial send if they haven't placed an order after x days.
10. When you're ready to start listening for events and send cards, you'll need to first activate your Send block. That the toggle and confirm on the next screen.
11. To activate the Flow, use the toggle at the top of the screen.
Your Flow is now active and listening for the events you setup. It will take action automatically and send to your customers. Congratulations!