Tracking your performance
Reporting is automatically built into every campaign you send. You can see:
- Campaign return on investment (ROI)
- The sales total from all orders made by the customers who received this campaign (Sales Total)
- Percentage of customers receiving the campaign that have made a purchase (Conversion)
- The number of orders made by customers received the campaign (Orders)
- The number of postcards sent (Sent)
- The total cost of sending the campaign (Total Cost)
Tracking based on consumer timing
By default, PostPilot tracks each customer that was sent a postcard for 30 days. If those customers make a purchase during that time, it gets tracked. You can adjust this timing to whatever you like.
Tracking by a discount code
Discounts can be a powerful incentive to get customers back to your store and buying again. If you create a unique coupon code for a campaign, you can add it to your campaign to track orders using that code.